There is absolutely no use of having an attractive website if your patients cannot find you at Google while looking for your services. According to reports, 90% people don’t even visit the second page in Google. To bring your website to the top of Google, it is important to embark on an effective SEO campaign.
According to Google, 5% of all inquiries on the search engine is for health related. So, for your medical practices or healthcare industries medical SEO is a must online marketing strategy.
Now it is a great time to become visible in the Google rankings with the ever increasing demand for providing medical services.
Benefits of Medical SEO:
- SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies.
- It can provide your business credibility.
- It can improve your business visibility.
- It can bring more traffic to your website.
How can we help?
At Flyonhealth, we can help you improve the overall visibility of your brand. We only use Google-approved as well as certified SEO techniques in order to improve website ranking. With extensive experience in healthcare SEO, we guarantee to improve your site’s ranking in Google as well as keep you on top of the competition.
Our Healthcare SEO Services:
Initial Review & Analysis:
- In-depth Site Analysis
- Duplicate Content Check
- Initial Backlink Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Initial Rank Report
- Keyword Research
- Website Page Load Optimization
- Title & Meta Tags Optimization
- Header Tags Optimization
- HTML Code Cleanup & Optimization
- Internal link structuring & optimization
- Image & Hyperlink Optimization
- txt Creation/Analysis
- HTML & XML Sitemap Creation
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tools Set Up
- Google Analytics Set Up
- Blog Writing
- Article Writing & Submission
- Press Release Writing & Submission
- Blog Link Submissions to Blog Directories
- Google Local Listing
- Classified Submission
- Business Listing
- Search Engine Submissions
- Niche Directory Submission
- Search Engine Rank Report
- Google Analytics Report
- SEO Activity Report
If you would like to know more, contact us.
Call Us: 1300 359 664