A duress or panic alarm system uses innovative technology that will allow you utilize the computer network you already have in place as well as inexpensively add a panic or duress alarm.
For example if you are seeing a patient who suddenly gets aggressive or a heart attack, you can push the EAS button on your desk and call for help.
All you need to do is load the software onto all computers at your work place that are connected by a network. Then you have to plug a USB button into each computer. Now when an emergency occurs, you can press the button & an alarm window, and then a tone will appear on the other computers in the network.
Benefits of this system
- Everyone can know within seconds if any emergency occurs.
- It is less expensive than hard wiring a building.
- Everyone near a computer can be alerted to an emergency.
- It is reliable and flexible.
- Also it is expandable. You can add more buttons if required.
- It is relocatable. You can take it with you while moving to a new building.
How can we help?
At Flyonhealth, our pool of talented and highly experienced professionals can help you install this software onto all computers at your medical practice. We will also provide all types of technical support whenever required.
If you would like to know more, contact us.
Call Us: 1300 359 664